Last updated on 07/10/2021.
Azienda Agricola Cornarea is the controller for the personal information we process, unless otherwise stated. There are many ways you can contact us, including by phone, email and post. More details are found below:
Azienda Agricola Cornarea
- Postal address: Via Valentino, 150 – 12043 Canale (CN) – Piemonte – Italia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +39.0173.65636
- VAT number: 02538920048
2. HOW DO WE GET INFORMATION?
We do NOT collect personal information about you when you browse our website anonymously. If you send a request for information or a request for a wine tasting experience via email, we collect the following information in order to respond to your query:
- e-mail address
- telephone number (for tastings only)
- preferred type of tasting/date/times (for tastings only)
- any other information disclosed voluntarily.
3. LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The lawful bases for processing are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. At least one of these must apply whenever we process personal data. Here below are the different legal bases used when we process your personal data:
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process his/her personal data for a specific purpose. If we need your data to answer your query, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR.
- Contract execution: the processing is necessary for a contract that we have with you or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract/agreement. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
We may send electronic mail marketing to you if you have specifically consented to electronic mail in the past; or you are an existing customer who bought (or negotiated to buy) a similar product or service from us in the past. You can always opt out at any stage.
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use ARUBA’s data centres in Italy and Europe. It is possible though that Google Analytics transfers some data outside of the EU. Google relies, however, on the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) for this purpose (updated as of 4 June 2021).
5. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the activity in question.
6. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To prevent unauthorised access to your personal information and maintain data accuracy, we have taken appropriate physical and electronic measures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online: use of SSL technology https:// instead of https:// and the use of a padlock to the left of the URL to show a full SSL connection between your browser and our website.
7. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We do NOT share, trade or sell your personal information to any company or third parties. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime or to protect our rights.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679R, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information.
Right of access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies.
Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies.
Right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to processing either verbally or in writing (preferably). You must give specific reasons why you are objecting to the processing of your data. We may be able to continue processing if we can show that we have a compelling reason for doing so as it forms part of our legal basis.
Take note that you always have the right to object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, whatever lawful basis applies.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request, or phone us at +39.0173.65636.